At Griseus we only have the best breeding stock.
We may be a young boutique kennel however do not let this faze you.
Our lines are from well established lines of over 30 years and more. With bigger plans in the near future.
When purchasing a Griseus Weimaraner puppy, you can only expect the best.
Our lines have a combination of Australian, New Zealand, UK, Canadian & USA bloodlines. We are very proud of the lines behind our foundations.
Griseus is extremly passionate about ensuring that our lines have the best the Weimaraner breed has to offer.
We breed for the betterment of the breed, and therefore sometimes puppies are available. We do not breed to make a quick sale. We are members of many breed and kennel clubs including Weimaraner Club of NSW, (former treasurer) Weimaraner Club of VIC, Weimaraner Club of WA & The Utility Gundog Club of NSW. David is also the Treasurer of the The Utility Gundog Club of NSW, and a qualified Junior Handler Judge.
We use only the best stud dogs, or semen from our frozen assets
We have the highest standard of show quality pups/ dogs.
But our true success is the pups we place in family homes. Our pups are raised in a loving and caring home and well socialised.
We ask that you meet with us if you are local, so we ensure a Griseus puppy is the right fit for you.
What we do:
- Breed to try & eliminate any possible genetic defects, including hip scoring on all of our breeding lineage
- All puppies are in excellent health at the time of leaving us and vet checked, by our Vet Dr Robert Zammit, and come with a health guarantee
- All of our puppies are from "champion" show ring bloodlines. Dam, or Sire or Both
- Our pups are registered with Dogs NSW, with pedigree certificates, vaccinated, microchipped, and follow our strict worming protocols
- We provide a comprehensive Griseus puppy information e-booklet,diet/ feeding sheet, feeding starter pack and lifetime support for all puppies and buyers. We appreciate that nearly everything is digital so we provide a copy of all photos via a cloud stream from birth to pick up, and all information presented on a USB.
- Our pups are sold on a limited register, (not for Breeding or showing) however we will consider a show home (Main register) upon review.
Our litters are very selective, and carefully planned, and yes we have some very exciting plans for 2018 and beyond.
Due to the interest in our Weimaraners we do take orders in advance for our wonderful loyal and great temperament dogs.
We are excited to announce that
Maddison - Multi Best in Show Grand Ch. Carnmellis Jovita Ashlaren (Imp NZ) has whelped her litter. This litter is all spoken for.
Maddi- is a Multi Best in Show winner, and Weimaraner of the Year, 2011 & 2012 (Wei Club of NSW Point score) She is also National Breed Challenge winner 2012- Dogzonline.
Pups at a few days old
We proudly welcome the much anticipated litter of
Grand Ch Carnmellis Jovita Ashlaren (IMP NZ) – ‘Maddie’
Sophie @ 13 weeks
Ava @ 12 weeks
* Australias only Supreme Female Champion refers to living. RIP to the wonderful deceased Champions.